The Buyer's Guide
Mimi makes the buying process as easy as possible for you. She has strong market and industry knowledge and access to the latest listings from her company, other agencies, and key business sources. Mimi will provide you with valuable information regarding the properties you are interested in and other relevant information that will help you make an informed buying decision.
As a full-time professional, Mimi is committed to helping you find a property that meets your needs, at the price point you want, and in the timeframe you desire. Mimi will be available to assist you through every step of the buying process. When you work with Mimi, you will always receive high-quality support and service.
Services You Will Receive
- Mimi will help you identify the required characteristics of your new home/property.
- Mimi will source real estate in accordance with your needs, specifications, and affordability.
- Mimi will provide you with information on communities, schools and any other area characteristics you require.
- Mimi will take you to and show properties available for sale.
- Mimi will assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
- Mimi will prepare a standard real estate purchase contract and assist you in making an offer on the home.
- Mimi will negotiate the price and terms on your behalf.
- Mimi will monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted.
- Mimi will provide you with a list of service providers (e.g., Title, Insurance, Attorneys, etc.).
- Mimi will stay in constant contact with you and the listing agent to make sure that things are moving forward in a timely manner.
- Mimi will attend the closing to ensure a smooth transition.